What do you have in your head?

We have a very serious problem and, if I have to be honest, I don't see any solution neither short nor long term. Humans are stingy, individualistic monsters that we only think of ourselves. We don’t care about the situation we find ourselves in, or what might happen in the future. We are only interested in our stuff and the rest we don't care.

It will now be about two months since confinement began in most of Europe. But last week, on Monday, to be more precise, it has been allowed to start going out as before and some stores have reopened in some countries; even the German men's football league has been resumed, without an audience, obviously. 

And this is where I want to go. In itself, this confinement has been quite a spectacle. Everyone has done a little of what they wanted: That if I go out for three hours to walk the dog, that if for the first time in my life I go for a run, that if I empty the toilet paper in the supermarket even though I use it as a maximum once a day... What I call an unprecedented disgusting spectacle. But the worst is yet to come. Now that we’re starting to get back to normal, a bit, come and make the idiot and do like before, as if what happened is just two months off. That if they let us go shopping, well come on, let everyone go like crazy to empty the clothing stores, that after 2 months without changing the sweater, it is imperative that you do something. What can I do, humans are like that.

Use your little brain that you have inside your head, that apart from wearing hair, the head serves to think. I'm not telling this directly to you, who as responsible readers are a little aware, but someone around you who sure does nonsense from time to time.

BBC Future
Source : BBC

Comments

Popular Posts