Good music and lots of joy

SUMMER is already here. Finally!

Yesterday I did not publish article but the reason is very clear, today two very interesting albums are released and I preferred to wait to hear them so I can do a little review. As I have done in previous articles, I will present you a top 7 list of a popular interest topic. This time, I opted for music. So here we go with 7 music groups, singers or CDs that have surprised me this 2020.

1. Tragas o Escupes - Jarabe de Palo. 
Last week we heard the unfortunate news that the JDP singer  Pau Donés had left us due to cancer he had been suffering from for 5 years. This is my little tribute. Listen and enjoy his latest song released some weeks ago, a song for life. That no matter how much things happen you have to keep living every moment. GRACIÈS PAU! 

2. De Vent i Ales - Txarango. As I announced in one of the last posts, today Txarango's latest album has been released. I have heard it before and it’s well worth it. 16 songs with an overall duration of 56 min that take you to different paths to enjoy their fusion of music. The end they deserve.

3. Rooftop - SCH. Here I did a bit of cheating because this album was released late last year but I allowed myself the right to include it in the list. And just a couple of days ago the French rapper SCH released a clip of the album, Baden Baden in collaboration with GIMS. An artist I didn’t know until then and who has pleasantly surprised me with beats with a lot of strength and very interesting collaborations.

4. Desconfination Mixtape - Stay Homas. The Catalan fashion group of this confinement publishes its first mixtape. The trio living in Barcelona has chosen 5 songs that they have done during the confinement and will publish them little by little until July 2. For now you can enjoy the first on all digital platforms, "In the end". I'm already looking forward to his first album next November.

5. Human - OneRepublic. The North American group, after postponing their new work several times, will finally publish it on December 31. It is a bit far I know, but it was initially scheduled to come out last May but for reasons you all know it has not been possible. You can at least enjoy 5 songs that will be part of this new work, that have been released in recent months. As always OneRepublic does not disappoint and at the moment looks very good all in all

6. DNA - Ghali.  Last February 20, the Italian singer released his second album and they are fine, very good. In the end I'm saying the same thing but that's why I make a list. I will put what has surprised me positively. In the same sense as Rooftop, this album mixes good beats with good collaborations, with Ghali's personal touch.

7. Don Gelato - Flashy Ice Cream. Finally, I present the latest work of the Catalan group FIC. At the end of last year they released their last mixtape but over time they have been confined they have been able to create a very interesting new work. Little by little everything they want to convey takes shape.

Livre d'or thank you cours de chant vahn - SCHOOL VOCALIZE

Comments

  1. Txarango's De Vent i Ales is defintiely one of the best ways to begin this summer, without a doubt 56 min of nonstop good music and a great closure for the group.
    Nice worth reading article.
    Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts