Reflections in covid times

It's been a while now without writing anything around here. The other day I almost dared to post a very crazy article but I find it was very personal so I preferred to keep it for myself and my future memories But today we did return to stay. I'll be honest, I haven't slept. I had to finish an IT labour and right now I’m a radioactive crazy man, I don’t know what I’m doing. I feel energized and I haven’t slept in almost a day.

What will we talk about today? So very simple, how life progresses. In a few months you can change the expectations of many things. A few months seem long depending on how you look at it but they are little if they really make you change. I have realized that I do a lot of things wrong and it is very difficult for me to change but I try to improve every day. Life has given me many things and now it's time to thank him in with gratitude. 

It turns out that I have a family that takes care of me and cares for me in any situation, even in the most difficult moments, I will always be grateful to them, it's hard to say I love you to family, very much in fact, I will try to prove it more. It's time and I want to do it. Also, one day you get up and the most special girl you've ever met falls from the sky as a gift, I will make her feel unique every day because she deserves it and because she is what I like most in the world. And also, maybe I was lucky enough to be in a good university and whatever it is things have gotten complicated because I am very silly, I will have to work hard all I need to be able to keep living the dream. Three examples of how life comes and goes and we should be living each second as it is, the present day. Live now, not tomorrow.

Finally, random comments of the week, I do not understand the time of May, already in April the month is rare but this year... May is a crazy f****** month... that if it's hot, that if it rains, today some very black clouds. It is hot as f*ck, please. Musical recommendation of the month, I go a little late but highly recommend DJ Khaled’s new album. This Friday they release several albums by renowned artists, the highlight from my point of view is the new 21 Pilots album, it will be a rare album if it sounds like the two singles they have released so far. Let's see how it goes. Well that’s all for today, see you soon.

LNCI

Comments

Popular Posts